Ways to donate to my efforts:
Things to note…
* I never charge for my content that I make.
* Anyone is welcome to use it to help spread scientific literacy and boost appreciation of it.
* It takes a lot of time and I do 95% of the work myself…including actively engaging with people online and in person.
* This is my only job at the moment.
* I am reinvesting all of the patreon contributions thus far to develop a website and podcast free to anyone which is also appropriate for 13 yrs old +.
My overall goal
* Provide materials and be available to help educate the general public about science and boost critical thinking once again both online and in person.
* Offer fun, approachable, informative and innovative ways to boost science literacy and appreciation both online (podcasts, video streaming, social media) and traveling.
* Give back to the research community when I can to show my colleagues in science they matter too.
I reinvest any funds I receive into developing a stronger base with ample sources of information for science enthusiasts, teachers, universities, as well as anyone who wants to learn about science.
I love doing this and hope to continue to generate original content as well as educate others in person.